Saturday, December 27, 2014

I'M MELTING!

Melting Closeup

Time is flying by and there are only a few more days before most of the Holiday events close! I still have a few more things to show so I'd better hurry right? This dark and lovely jewelry set from Eclectica is fully customizable with different textures but my favorite colors came right out of the box. I matched them with a plush brocade jacket by Goth1c0, and some nice toasty warm boots. Here I stand indoors by the fire with my sweet Olaf. He thinks I am worth melting for.

Melting Full

Jewelry: Eclectica "Nightblooms" (at Gothmas by Gaslight)
Jacket: Goth1c0 "Salazar Aristocrat Jacket" (at Gothmas by Gaslight)
Boots: Venomous Rage Designs "Frost Bite Boots" (at Gothmas by Gaslight)
Leggings: Tee*fy "Lacey Duotone Leggings Purple" (vintage)
Hair: D!va "Daisy" (last year's Gacha)
Skin: Essences "Ingrid"
Eyes: Ikon "Ardent"
Lipstick: Dead Apples "Balm Stains Fall Colors Luscious Grape"
Lashes: by LeLutka
Ears: Mandala "Staking Ears Season 5" (at the Men's Department)
Hands: by SLink
Fingernails HUD: Third Time's the Charm "Tsy Gothic Nail Hud" (at Gothmas by Gaslight)
Snowman: MishMish "Snowman w/light" (at Inspiration Point Hunt)
Pose: by Label Motion

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please