Sunday, December 3, 2017

TWINKLE

Twinkle

I ran off to the circus Arcade today and it was fabulous fun!! Doe has this hair with twinkle lights, and the matching necklace is a free gift under the tree. I managed to collect all but one of Santa's reindeer by Schadenfreude. If you have an extra Dasher I would love to buy him from you! I have some cute little dogs in sweaters to show you too. Get in as soon as you can and have fun trading. This year there are two mirror sims instead of cam shopping, to make it easier on us. Happy Holidays!

Hair: Doe "Nole" (the Arcade Gacha)
Necklace: Doe "Merry Lights Necklace" (the Arcade Gacha, gift)
Earrings: Bliensen and Maitai "Tannenbaum"
Coat/Dress: Neve "Chilled" (with texture change HUD)
Lipstick Applier: Cheeky "My Autumn Lipstick"
Head: Catwa "Catya"
Ears: by Aitui
Skin: by Essences
Eyes: Song "Toki"
Pose: Don't Freak Out

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please