Sunday, December 3, 2017

GINGERBREAD LADY

Ginger Medium

I kind of missed last Christmas. Last year a little before Christmas my Dad passed away and months just went by hazy. After all this time I'm trying to get back to enjoying some of the things I used to. So here I am playing around with my old toys. 

Ginger Closeup

Back to dressing up this virtual doll occasionally. Digging into my closet I found some things that I picked up last year before Christmas that I never got around to blogging, like this apron and boots.

Ginger Full

Apron: Atomic "Merry Baker - Merry Apron RARE"
Boots: fri.day "Greta Boots (Santa)" (gift)
Stockings Applier: Luxuria "Lace Trim Thigh High Socks"
Gingerbread Cookie: Silentsparrow  "Ginger Lady" (old gift)
Hair and Hat: Olive "Addie"
Glasses: Random Matter "Yeol"
Skin Applier: by Essences
Eyes: Song "Toki"
Head: Catwa "Catya"
Ears: by Aitui
Body and Hands: by Slink
Lipstick: Arise "Nicci Pack 3"
Blush: Izzie's "Winter Blush" (gift)

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please