Saturday, April 10, 2010

A LITTLE COUNTRY

It all started with the hat. I forgot this beauty in my closet for too long. I put it on and started looking through piles of shoes for my cowboy boots.

That got me thinking about brown suede and maybe fringes or laces, and country living ... leading to this deer vest I picked up at silentsparrow. Honestly when I bought it, I wasn't sure what I would do with it, but it's perfect when you're in the mood for leather. Walking around in the country I could get cold, so I layered in a thermal henley and undershirt and some great socks.

Hat: sey “ten gallon hat=Eternity=4color textures change”
Boots: hoorenbeek “Cowgirl Boots”
Vest: silentsparrow “(oh deer!)(faded) Fenris Leather Vest” (this color unavailable)
Shirt: silentsparrow “(Golden) Chapiteau Henley”
Undershirt: Whippet and Buck “Hykova Buttoned Tank” (tinted)
Pants: silentsparrow “severina suite bloomers”
Socks: silentsparrow “(Deer) Knitty Socks”
Skin: vive9 “Belle Afro Chic” (gift)
Hair: Gritty Kitty “Sebastian” (texture change sections around face)
Eyes: Poetic Color “Night Rain”
Poses: by Long Awkward Pose
Studio: by N30

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please