Sunday, April 25, 2010

BORROWED

Sometimes I borrow things. I slipped out of the store with this jacket awhile ago but this is the first time I have worn it. I forgot it was in my closet. I snaked the hat and jeans from my husband's side of the closet. These jeans? Oh don't be paranoid. I'm sure that's just paint.

(Now please please click on this pic and take a good look at this belt. The belt, belt loops and buckle all texture change with a handy little HUD. I really could have made a post just showing you all sorts of options with this gem.)

The boots? Just borrowed his credit card. (just kidding!)

Jacket: Milk Motion “my bf blazer” (this one got lost in inventory for a while!)
Shirt: Ohmai “Basics Thrash Tank”
Jeans: Here Comes Trouble “Bodycount Jeans” (only available on XStreetSL)
Belt: Blitzed “Plugged Belt” (texture change almost everything)
Boots: Hoorenbeek “Siren Boots”
Hat/Hair: Tiny Bird “In the Mood”
Skin: Glam Affair “Sofia Skin” (Zombie Popcorn hunt gift)
Eyes: Poetic Color “Night Rain”
Eyelashes: Glow Studio “Innocent.eyelashes – pure”
Poses: by Long Awkward Pose
Photostudio: by N30

Love,
Serene

p.s. After posting these photos I noticed that somehow the lighting was odd in the first photo on the left. Kinda yellow? Sorry. The right side has more accurate coloring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please