Monday, November 14, 2011

BRUNETTE

It's no mystery that lately I've been drawn into shops to buy sweaters, furs, even a muff.

I feel so warm in this knitty mesh dress from Jane. I love the fit, it has a nice bum without getting the ridiculous bubble-butt I've been seeing on some skirts. I like the little detail where the sleeves push down over my hands just the way I like them in cold weather. And BRB's fur stole is just soft and huggable.

Hat/Hair: Mr. Poet “Bakerboy Cap and Hair” (texture change everything)
Fur Stole: BRB “Comfy Stole”
Dress: Jane “2nd Skin Dress Trio Purples” (mesh)
Boots: J’s “Ankle Boots Square”
Skin: Curio “:GP: Bean Frex [Dark] Pout – Whine 1”
Eyes: Fashism “Sunrise”
Eyelashes: by Exodi
Poses: by Penny Dreadful Arcade

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please