Friday, November 11, 2011

THE DEVIL IN A NICE BLUE SUIT

I found this pretty blue suit in my mailbox and tried it on, and this song started going through my head:

She's the devil with the blue dress, blue dress, blue dress,
Devil with the blue dress on


And I thought, it's a Suit, not a dress, but I figured that's okay, cause if the devil had a day job, she'd probably be a lawyer. She is here with her briefcase to negotiate a contract for your soul, if you're dumb enough to answer when she knocks at your door.

The blue suit has purple trim, so that gave me a great excuse to buy a pair of purple boots. Like I need an excuse.

Jacket: Mashooka “Chantal Colbert” (mesh)
Skirt: Mashooka “Chantal Skirt” (mesh)
Shirt: Whippet and Buck “Claven Lace Blouse”
Corset: Phoenix Rising “Willamina’s Tease” (part of dress)
Boots: Lapointe and Bastchild “Angeline”
Bag: Edelweiss “School Bag” (includes poses)
Horns: Wasabi Pills “Inferno” (texture change and tint)
Tail: Trap “Demon Tail”
Hair: Amacci “Alice”
Skin: Curio “:GP: Acorn [Light] The Visitor – Probe 1”
Eyes: Ugly Duck “Lily Black Eyes”
Poses: by Long Awkward Pose
Location: Rackingham State Hospital

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please