Saturday, November 12, 2011

CAKE

After crashing out of Vintage Fair a few times, I quit trying to go there and went looking for other fun. Then it occurred to me, this is NOVEMBER! Which is my birthday month. So I decided to go looking for cake! Did you know that there is an island made of Cake? (Now you do.)

Any sim that is completely covered in frosting has my approval. After taking these pictures, I rolled around on the sticky beaches until I was unrecognizable ... whilst thinking deep philosophical thoughts about this virtual heaven. Last week I forgot I was passing my fourth rez day, but I've been blogging for about three years.

That's a big deal to me.

(Evie's little fairy outfit includes a hat, socks and flat shoes that I didn't wear cause, honestly! Of course I would rather be barefoot. I modified the sock tops to wear around my ankles.)

Outfit: Evie’s Closet “Tiny Eden Fall 2011 Edition”
Hair: booN “XFE275”
Skin: Curio “:GP: Acorn [Light] The Visitor – Probe 1”
Feet: Coco “BareFeet” (w/tinting HUD)(group gift)
Poses: by Long Awkward Pose
Location: Cake

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please