Tuesday, July 2, 2013

PARADE READY!

Parade Ready Full

Does anyone out there know the difference between a Sousaphone and a Tuba? Sorry, but I was every other kind of geek, but not a band geek. In any event, I am ready for the Independence Day parade on Thursday. Fortunately my instrument is scripted to play by itself, since I never had any lessons. When I spotted the skateboard I thought it must be better than walking in the 104 degree heat predicted for July Fourth. Sweet!

Parade Ready Medium

I put together some red and blue out of pieces just released by LIV-Glam. I love that many of their inexpensive mesh garments come with texture change HUDs that let you pick from tons of colors. I immediately liked this jacket that drapes over your shoulders as if placed there by a considerate male companion. The pants have a lovely parade stripe made of metal studs.

Parade Ready Closeup

For fun I added the big collar from Coco's Bow shirt. I wanted to mention that she will soon be retiring many of her older sculpted pieces, and some real classic favorites that still wear very well are on sale for L$50 to 100. An opportunity you shouldn't miss!

Sousaphone: Balaclava "Marchin On - Sousaphone" (previous Arcade Gacha)
Jacket: LIV Glam "Caldwell Linen Jacket" (texture change to a bazillion colors)
Pants: LIV Glam "Lovell Leggings" (part of outfit)(texture change)
Hat: Teefy "Soldier Hat (Plaid Red)"
Collar: Coco "BowShirt (Black)" (L$50 on Sale)
Shoes: 2Real "E-Wings" (texture change)
Skateboard: Apple Fall "Skateboard (America)" (@the Mens Department)
Skin: Essences "Whisper"
Lipstick: Glam Affair "Layla lipstick - risquΓ©"
Poses: by Del May and No Strings Attached (all vintage)

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please