Thursday, August 1, 2013

MISS COLETTE

Colette Medium

When I am not being a lazy layabout on the beach, I am starting to look around for some fall outfits. Liv Glam's "Colette"is a sweet little understated outfit that makes a nice backdrop for bolder accessories. By itself, it is almost Spartan, but it shines behind the jewelry and handbag. I pulled some Maxi Gossamer jewels and a vintage Sey handbag out of my closet to dress it up.

Colette Closeup

I'm still in love with this Essences skin because of the plush red lipstick! Now showing with this cute hairdo by Ploom that I picked up at Hair Fair. I like this monochrome hair color range in a HUD, you can also change all the hairbands several colors to go with different outfits.

Colettte Full

Shirt and Skirt: LIV-Glam "Colette"
Jewels: Maxi Gossamer "Baroque Teardrop"
Purse: Sey "Fur bag" (texture change)(vintage)
Shoes: Bax "Booties Black Reptile"
Hair: Ploom "Raichu" (texture change HUD)
Skin: Essences "Cho"
Hands: SLink "Mesh Hands Relaxed" (texture change HUD)
Eyes: Ikon "Ardent"
Lashes: LeLutka "Photoshoot II"

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please