Sunday, February 22, 2015

FLYING LESSONS

Flying Lessons

Of course I am wearing couture for my flying lessons. Why not? These Cybersails will keep me from tripping all over my high high heels.

Flying Lessons Oops

All the high tech fashion is all available over at FutureWave. Including the headpiece which receives comm-signals all the way up to suborbital altitudes. I wouldn't want to drop my cell phone from all the way up here.

Flying Lessons Closeup

Dress/Gloves/Boots: Gallactic "Skyla" (texture change HUDs)(at FutureWave)
Wings: Status "Cybersails" (texture change HUDs)(at FutureWave)
Headpiece: Chaos Panic and Disorder "Transmission Headpiece" (at FutureWave)
Hair: booN "ZGO223" with hairbase
Skin: Essences "Alice Yuki"
Eyes: Ikon "Ardent"
Eyeliner: Kooqla "Black Magic Eyeliner" (unavailable)
Ears: by Aitui
Poses: Rook "Galaxian" (at FutureWave)

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please