Saturday, February 7, 2015

LUPINE

Lupine Medium

I love to put together an outfit that mixes old bits and new. For example this is a mix of newer mesh pieces over older system layer clothing. The belt rig is lovely but I don't think it would fit well with many mesh pants.

Lupine Closeup

Rawr. I feel like Hercules wearing the pelt of something I killed all by myself.  Alchemy made the furry headgear and the arm bracers. I really love their roleplay gear!

Lupine Full

Furry and Toothy Hat: Alchemy "Winter is Coming"
Belt Rig: Ane "Holster Bag"
Sweater: Coco "Open Front Cardigan" (gacha)
Arm Bracers: Alchemy "Drengr Grimmr"
Boots: Lassitude and Ennui "Thylacine Boots"
Bodysuit: Nemesis "Friendship Bodysuit" (vintage unavailable)
Vest: Silentsparrow "Fenris Leather Vest" (system layer)
Shorts: Phoenix Rising "Taylor Shorts" (system layer/sculpted cuffs)
Bangs: booN "JOPE57"
Skin: Essences "Alice OMGacha08" (probably going back to the Mainstore after event)
Ears: by Aitui
Eyes: Ikon "Ardent"
Lashes: by LeLutka
Hands: by SLink

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please