Saturday, February 21, 2015

FUTURESCAPE

Futurescape Medium

I just adore the concept of this suit I found over at FutureWave. Very high-fashion. The package included versions intended to fit a few different mesh bodies (which I am not wearing) and a fitted mesh version, but no "Standard Sizes" versions. Personally I usually prefer the fit of Standard Sizes, but today I am wearing the Belleza jacket version and the Maitreya skirt version. (Demo always.) Love it!

Futurescape Closeup

I am convinced that in the future as our world becomes more consumed by technology and modernism we will all feel more nostalgia for the natural world that sits mostly unobserved outside our windows today. I felt uncomfortable with Bauwerk's lovely techno furnishings until I slipped in a treasured painting from one of Whiskey Monday's gallery sales. It softens it so well.

Futurescape Full

Suit: [sYs] "Triny" (includes Fitted Mesh, SLink, Maitreya and Belleza versions)(at FutureWave)
Tablet: BluPrintz "BP - Data Pad" (at FutureWave)
Face Tattoo: Beautiful Freak "Circuit Eye Makeup" (at FutureWave)
Home Furnishings: Bauwerk "Snake" Sofas, "Hexagon Table", "USB2 Trees" (at FutureWave)
(I resized the USB2 Trees smaller than original)
Painting: by Whiskey Monday
Shoes: David Heather "Nienke Platforms"
Hair: LaViere "Ambush"
Skin: Essences "Alice Yuki"
Eyes: Ikon "Ardent"
Eyeliner: Kooqla "Black Magic Eyeliner" (unavailable)
Lashes: by LeLutka
Ears: by Aitui
Poses: by Picture This

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please