Thursday, October 29, 2009

THE HALLOWEEN SPIRIT 1/4

People talk about the spirit of giving that shines at Christmas but I think in Second Life its the Halloween Spirit. Don't get me wrong, there is plenty of spirit going around in December, but there is just something special in the air the last couple of weeks of October. I have to say to all the marvelous designers THANK YOU !! I love all the spookies and pumpkins and bats and candy and everything black and orange and purple and red ... YUM! I wanted to show you a few ...

Miel Lo Refurbished Socks (100L at the Dock location) .. also there is a group gift dress which matches pretty well. But I gotta love on these ripped up patched up socks.

Ducknipple "Harry" Sneakers (Pumpkin Print Hunt prize) *nommy*

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please