Wednesday, October 14, 2009

NIGHT FLIGHT

A gorgeous day and a beautiful sunset in progress ... but the best part of my day is still coming. I am flying tonight. There is absolutely nothing like the feeling of flying in the dark. It is like being a god, traveling among stars. I don't have long to wait.

As my name indicates, I could fly without these mechanical wings, but I love the equipment. Humans are so brave, trusting themselves to one flimsy apparatus or another. (Actually these wings are more decorative than useful, so I carry a pouch of fairy dust on my belt. It's like a cosmic game of rock-paper-scissors: fairy dust beats gravity.)

Here is tonight's piece of apparatus: I will be flying dirigible. These days they use helium in the balloon. Can you believe they ever used flammable hydrogen?

Glorious.

As usual the Silentsparrow outfit comes with lots of options, shirt tucked, shirt untucked, vest only, two colors of pants, a fun standing collar not shown here, wings, and a belt with a steampunk gears buckle and a complimentary pouch of fairy dust. I recommend using the fairy dust, as these wings are definitely disobeying the laws of physics.

Outfit: Silentsparrow “Lysander” (rust)
Hat: Xcentricity “Aerodyne Aviator Cap”
Boots: Coco “Riding Boots” (yes! again!)
Bracelet: Sey “Amber/Leather Dark”
Skin: Your Skin & Your Shape “Vanessa Tan” (with hairbase and chignon)
Eyes: Poetic Color “Night Rain”
Poses: by Long Awkward Pose, Diesel Works and Animazoo
Location: Abbotts Aerodrome at the Aerius dirigible, er, I mean "blimp" by Cubey Terra

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please