Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I DIDN'T DO IT

I'm so confused. What is all this mess?

Okay guys this joke is not funny. Guys? ... Guys?

Where did this axe come from? .. Oh! Oh no! Not again!

You have to believe me! I didn't do this!

Hoorenbeek has several Halloween outfits in store intended for men. Some are casual jeans, others a nice suit, blood layers, and various weapons including the axe, machete and of course chainsaw. Priced at L$100 each. ... My outfit didn't include a shirt so I wore a recent gift from Schadenfreude, but you can get a colored version of this batty beater at Allegory's store in the elephant. Trick or treat while you visit.

Shirt: Schadenfreude “Ghostbat Beater” (gift)
Pants/Boots/Blood/Axe: [hoorenbeek] Halloween Outfit
Hair: Waka and Yuki “Hair 107”
Skin: Curio “:GP: Acorn [Dark] Lovely-High Tea 2”
Eyes: Poetic Color “Night Rain”
Poses: by Long Awkward Pose

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please