Thursday, October 1, 2009

I LOVE FALL

Dressing warmly for a walk in the woods. I'm in this mood as fall comes along.

The weather has been so nice and crisp the last couple of days, and the mossy woods and earth have complicated and enchanting scents I love ... they lured me out of doors. But I am not sure I remember my way back to the house. The mist is tricky.

I am sure this is nowhere near my home. I think I have wandered out of all the familiar places into one of the lands in Between.

These aren't the best shoes for hiking but who cares? They're fabulous.

I like to do a few fall posts of "normal" clothes but I'm not sure if I'll be doing many this year. It's October, so who has time for "normal"? Coming soon: all Things Halloweeny!!

Hair/Hat: Argrace “Knit Beret Loose Up” (color change)
Earrings: Kunstkammer “Falling Stones Earrings” (gatcha gatcha festival)
Jacket: Ibizarre “Black Knit Jacket”
Shirt: Second Wave Apparel “RuffleTop ChocolateSilk”
Skirt: Ibizarre “Highwaist Tweed Skirt”
Gloves: The Plastik “AnnaMalie Gloves”
Socks: Maitreya “Toeless Slouch Autumn Orange” (gift)
Shoes: J’s “Ankle Boots Square”
Eyes: Poetic Color “Night Rain”
Skin: Curio “:GP: Moonbeam [Dark] Lovely-Firehouse2”
Poses: by Animazoo
Location: Wasted Night

Love,
Serene

p.s. Dang. I did some more exploring and this accidentally turned into a Halloween post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please