Sunday, May 2, 2010

A SPRING MORNING WALK

It's still pretty nippy even if it's supposed to be spring. Better wear a scarf and thick socks.

Always remember, no matter how hard the climb, it's worth it if you get to the top. Great view! (I mean the sea, but yes my butt looks nice in these shorts too.)

But if it's gonna be a hard climb, wear some tough shoes.

(Wearing this belt again to show you another color option.)

On a whim, I decided to go back to my roots a little and show you some sweet ears I bought recently. I have several sets I love already, but I fell in love with these 'cause they came with the earrings built in. The gems look like little berries, but up close they are faceted and the metal settings are more interesting than simple rings. And I love this hair but prefer it with a hairbase skin to soften the edges around my face.

Scarf: Mr. Poet “Wide Scarf” (gift, texture change)
Sweater: Ibizarre Cardigan (unavailable)
Shorts: Ducknipple “Hobbs”
Belt: Blitzed “Plugged Belt” (texture change with HUD)
Boots: Hoorenbeek “Military Boots – Loose”
Socks: Acid and Mala “Urban Tube Socks” (gacha)
Ears/Earrings: Plastik “Animalistic Elven Ears Frozen”
Hair: booN “TOM245”
Skin: Your Skin & Your Shape “Stella Cute Skin” (the Dressing Room, unavailable)
Eyelashes: Glow Studio “Innocent.eyelashes – pure”
Eyes: Poetic Color “Night Rain”
Poses: Animazoo and Long Awkward Pose
Location: Empress and Hierophant

Love,
Serene

p.s. Yes I was playing with Torley's Windlight settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please