Saturday, August 18, 2012

KANJI



I was excited to see that NV has a shop in Vintage Fair this year. It isn't the first time I've tried one of their corsets. Last time I found one inspired by bengali tiger skin, of all things! And this season's designs are also luscious. This luxe model sits highlighted on the mannequin at the center of the shop. The red and gold kanji print made me want to stroke the silky fabric.



And I love the almost tactile leather texture on this evening clutch. Zenith's leather bag can be held in hand or dangled over your forearm.



I wore these new pieces over a couple of my favorite simple wardrobe staples, and added some dramatic golden earrings and wicked heels. Ready for a night on the town!

Corset: NV "Kanji" (mesh)(Vintage Fair)
Purse: Zenith "Cherry Ostrich Leather Bag" (Vintage Fair)
Shirt: Whippet and Buck "Claven"
Skirt: Mon Tissu "Oxford Pencil Skirt" (mesh)
Boots: Gos "Desire" (mesh)(texture change HUD)
Earrings: Mandala "Monica Inca Gold"
Hair: booN "GGL309"
Hairbase: booN "gathered mid hairbase"
Skin: Essences "Indy" (Vintage Fair)
Lipstick: Essences "Indy Lipstick 19" (Vintage Fair)
Eyes: Ikon "Horizon"
Lashes: Glow Studio "Innocent. eyelashes - pure"
Poses: by Don't Freak Out, Flowey and Lazy Places (unavailable)

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please