Saturday, August 11, 2012

RITA



Solidea Folies is offering three outfits at Vintage Fair that are based on the same mesh Gown, but with varying system, flexi and sculpted attachments. This outfit is called "Sabrina" and in addition to what pieces you see here, it also includes a belt and gloves. I like the complete outfit but I dressed it down a little bit by leaving some pieces at home. The outfit felt frilly enough for me with the fabric flowers and netting. I appreciate that flexibility.



Today I wanted to show you Essences Indy skin in black. I like how it looks with the soft vintage hair; I think the texture looks like something a black woman might get with a relaxer and pomade. These TuTy hairs are pushing the the edge of shiny-ness but I like them in the darker colors, black, browns, and there is even a nice dark red that reminded me of Jessica Rabbit :D



Gown: Solidea Folies "Sabrina" (also includes a belt and gloves)(Vintage Fair)
Hair: TuTy's "Diva"(Vintage Fair)
Skin: Essences "Indy Black" (Vintage Fair)
Eyes: Ikon "Horizon"
Lashes: Glow Studio "Innocent. eyelashes - pure"
Poses: by oOo Studio (Vintage Fair)
Location: Bayjou Theater in Bay City

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please