Saturday, August 11, 2012

TRAVELLER



I'm ready to step out for some weekend fun. Just a short hop on plane, train or automobile. My overnight bag is packed, and my clothes are stylish but comfortable enough. Daring jacket, capris. and sexy red-hot shoes.



Purple Moon's delish new leather jacket is bound to be a big crowd pleaser. I had a hard time deciding which color combination to show you because they are all so tempting. Trust me, I drooled all over the brown and teal version of the jacket. :D



I never had heard of TuTy's hair before, but this shop is offering several truly vintage styles. I am impressed with how much I like this hair, even though it bends several of my usual rules. the hair is very shiny, but I think it reproduces beautifully the pomaded and controlled styles of the early twentieth century. This wig is intended to reproduce a 1940's style but I think it would also work well with black skins, because if you look closely it shows a bit of frizz as if it has been treated with a relaxer. Maybe I'll blog this look next.

Jacket: Purple Moon "Taylor Leather" (mesh)(Vintage Fair)
Shirt: Whippet and Buck "Diane"
Pants: Lush Limited "Rose Pants" (mesh)(Vintage Fair)
Shoes: SLink "Vintage 2-Strap Pumps" (mesh)(Vintage Fair)
Glasses: Artilleri "Meredith" (Vintage Fair)
Bag: Status "Travel Bag" (pose prop)(Vintage Fair)
Hair: TuTy's "Romantic" (includes hair base)(Vintage Fair)
Feet: SLink "Women's Medium Height Bare Feet" (mesh)(Vintage Fair)
Skin: Essences "Indy Pale" (Vintage Fair)
Eyes: Ikon "Horizon"
Lashes: Glow Studio "Innocent. eyelashes - pure"
Eyeliner: Don't Freak Out "faux twiggy lashes"
Poses: by Status (pose set with bag prop)(Vintage Fair)

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please