Friday, August 10, 2012

REBEL REBEL



The Vintage Fair isn't only serving up fashions from your great-grandparents' era. I thought I'd like to show you something more recent. Many of the designers are focusing on the 1970s and 1980s.

This outfit is a bit hybrid. The Ziggy cosmetics by BlackLiquid are a obvious reference to David Bowie's "Ziggy Stardust" rockstar persona in the 1970s. You can wear the eye and face makeup without the glossy lipstick if you would prefer.



The rest is pretty clearly 80s hair band rocker :P  ... So I trotted out my guitar. Kumaki isn't just making eyewear anymore. And I rooted around in my closet for the biggest, wildest wig I have.



I bought these fab Pixel Mode boots a while ago, but I had a tough time finding something shiny enough to wear them with. Izzie's glam metallic leggings are rockstars!

Shirt and Belt: Lush Limited "Benatar Stripes" (Vintage Fair)
Leggings: Izzie's "Metallic Leggings" (Vintage Fair)
Boots: Pixel Mode "Kasi Pearl"
Guitar: Kumaki "K_gs MTG"
Headband: Izzie's "80's Headband" (Vintage Fair)
Bangles: Izzie's "80's Rainbow Bangles" (Vintage Fair)
Hair: Amacci "Alice"
Skin: Essences "Indy" (Vintage Fair)
Makeup: blackLiquid "Ziggy" (Vintage Fair)
Eyes: Ikon "Horizon"

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please