Sunday, September 28, 2014

CLOCKWORK LOVE

Clockwork  Full

If you haven't gone yet, the Clockwork Spiral fundraiser is running through October 1st, so you still have a few more days to combine you love of charitable giving with your passion for everything steam/diesel/goth/punk/Victorian or whatever combination of those bits gets you all tingly. I love fusions and creative anachronism, so this kind of thing makes me happy. I also love that it benefits the National Kidney Foundation. Win-win!

Clockwork Eyes

Sometimes I get frustrated with my self-imposed guideline: I try not to use more than three pictures in a post to keep it short and sweet. Sometimes that means jettisoning the medium sized views or portraiture, so I can show details like these coggity eyes. Didn't you didn't realize I am one of the automata?

Clockwork Boots

And I have to say, these boots look tough enough to survive whatever comes next, whether its a dirigible disaster or the rising of the undead next month. (October is coming, after all.) Are you ready?

Hat: Deco "Officer's Cap"
Jacket and Belt: Senzafine "Echelon" (at Clockwork Spiral)
Cravat: To-a-T "Ravenswood Regency Cravat" (vintage)
Pants: Silentsparrow "Severin Suit Pants" (part of outfit)
Boots: House of Rain "Decadencia Boots" (at Clockwork Spiral)
Ponytail: booN "DRJ224"
Hairbase: booN "gathered mid hairbase black"
Skin: Essences "The Greek Goddess"
Eyes: Chop Shop "Gear Creature 1" (at Clockwork Spiral)
Lashes: by LeLutka
Hands: by SLink
Poses: by Frooti and Juxtapose

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please