Monday, September 22, 2014
THE LAST ROSE OF SUMMER
Summer is officially over and to be honest I am really relieved. This Summer and this year have been horrible. Good Riddance!
There has been a lot of death and near-death around this year so I think Ms. Singh's "Death Meme" this week is apropos ... I think I'll do this one!
1. Do you ever think about Dying? How do you expect you'll die? I have thought about dying a bit the last few years. Not wishful thinking really, but when life is hard I get pessimistic. I'm working on that.
2. Do you believe in an afterlife? If so, how do you visualize it? Yes I believe in heaven and hell but hell is easier to imagine. I try not to visualize the specifics of heaven, except for peaceful Happiness. We could all use more of that right? Oh wait, also heaven must have a beach. And pitchers of lemonade.
3. What is your preferred form of apocalypse and why? If we must have an apocalypse, I hope it is quick. How about a nice supernova?
4. How many times have you cheated death so far? I've been disgustingly healthy until this year. But when my doctor was describing my surgery, he still looked a little scared. I guess having someone almost die on the table is memorable.
5. What fictional villain would you be okay being killed by? What seriously? I'm not really up with the sexy-movie-villain thing. Loki is a punk.
6. If you're murdered, do you stay and haunt the culprits forever, or do you give up that opportunity to go to heaven/hell/Cancun? They say happiness is the best revenge, so I'm off to heaven. Just not yet okay? My daughter needs me.
7. Will you have done everything you wanted by the time you die? Of course not. But nearly dying this year has made me more determined to get off my butt and stop making excuses.
Dress: Evie's Closet "Sigrid"
Jewelry: Kunglers "Leaf Jewelry" (old from the Dressing Room)
Hair: D!va "Lili"
Skin: Essences "Galadriel"
Eyes: Song "Toki - Abyss"
Hands: by SLink
Poses: by Diesel Works