Sunday, September 28, 2014

IT WAS KISMET

Kismet Medium

I went to the Creation.jp event and saw this sweatshirt and wham! It was kismet. I had to buy it. Why?

Kismet Closeup

Because it looks like my precious NINO!! I swear I don't overfeed him. He must be out hunting possum when he's outdoors.

Kismet Full

Sweatshirt: Eaters Coma "Sweatshirt / odd-eyed cat"
Pants: Maitreya "Zipper Skinny Jeans"
Shoes: Dysfunctional Designs "Kitty Wedgies"
Hair: Spellbound "Suspiria" (gacha)
Glasses: Deadwool "San Diego Glasses" (gacha)(previous Arcade)
Skin: Essences "Galadriel"
Eyes: Ikon "Horizon"
Lashes: Lelutka "Photoshoot II"
Lipgloss: Sugar Heart "Lip Shine" (unavailable?)
Rouge: the Skinnery "Blusher - In Love"
Hands and Feet: by SLink
Nail Polish: Flair "Watermelon" (I think it was a gift)
Kitty: Aisling "Nino" (at the Arcade Gacha)

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please