Friday, September 26, 2014

OPHELIA

Ophelia Medium

Junbug is one of my favorite new stores specializing mostly in fantasy gowns. Now occasionally I have to work at fitting my shape to some of the dresses and skirts; make sure to demo them and make sure you can make them work for you before you spend your money. I think the gowns are lovely but I've had problems with a couple of the gacha. Caveat emptor.

Ophelia Full

Wow.

Gown: Junbug "Ophelia"
Camisole: PixelDolls "Tintable Cami" (vintage unavailable)
Necklace: La Gyo "Titiana" (texture change)
Hair: Truth "Shae"
Skin: Essences "Galadriel"
Eyes: Ikon "Ardent"
Lashes: LeLutka "Photoshoot II"
Lipstick: Dead Apples "Balm Stains - Bubbles Medium"
Hands: by SLink
Poses: by Diesel Works

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please