Friday, May 14, 2010

MASTER OF UNDERDARK

The raving crowd pushes me through the doors of the church but I am relieved and grateful that I might find help ... I should have known better. Staring at the strange idol I begin to feel peculiar. My stomach clenches and I feel cold and sweaty.

I don't know how much time has passed. I don't remember feeling sick but just waking on the rough floor. I still feel ... outside of myself. Someone is whispering?

I accept you ...
you are my slave ...
serve me and live ...

With a mad laugh I salute my new master. The sun is going down.

For the next couple of days the second Black Bacchanal is visiting at the Hollow Earth sim, hosted by Tekeli-li, and its theme is H.P. Lovecraft and the World of Cthulthu. *shivers* I hope you like the dark. :P Tekeli-li Tantalus has crafted a creepy and beautiful little city hidden beneath the store. Enjoy!

Weaponry: Tekeli-li “Cultist’s Ritual Painblades”, (Bacchanal exclusive, L$31)
Jacket: Blue Blood “Cosa Ocre” (part of Bacchanal exclusive outfit, L$113)
Skirt and Armwarmers: Blue Blood “Call Gold” (part of Bacchanal exclusive gacha, L$13)
Boots: House of Curios “Noir Boots”
Hair: booN “KUM236” (L$80 on sale)
Eyelashes: Glow Studio “Innocent.eyelashes – pure”
Eyes: Poetic Color “Night Rain”
Skin: YS & YS “Emma Milk”
Poses: by Dorcas Poses, ImpEle and Long Awkward Pose
Location: Hollow Earth Barony

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please