Tuesday, September 27, 2011

BETWEEN AND BETWIXT

If you accidentally find yourself in the the sleepy places between human country and faerie, you might be lucky enough to see one of the little fae that inhabit the fair places in the wilderness. If they see you before you see them, they will probably just vanish. But if you see them first, try to appear unthreatening, and they might be curious enough to come take a look at you.

I was already laying in the grass so I just pretended to be asleep. This little one seemed amused by my snoring so she flew up and tweaked my nose.

I guess my snores weren't all that convincing.

Just lay there trying not to move or blink or twitch or sneeze.

But I guess she likes to lay in grass and wildflowers too.

Gown: Evie's Closet "Tiny Ren Dirty"
Hair: Exile "Buffy"
Skin and Ears: Plastik "Ataciara"
Eyes: Poetic Colors "Summer Star" (unavailable)
Wings: Seven's Selections "Ragged Fairy Wings"
Feets: Coco "BareFeet" (with tinting HUD)(group gift)
Poses: by Del May and Long Awkward Pose
Location: Betwixt

Love,
Serene

p.s. Back when I first started playing around in Second Life, I spent a lot of my time in the Fairy Crossing sims, wearing wings and pointy ears before they were trendy. I think back then the popular non-human alternative was to go Neko. Back then there were only two Fairy Crossing sims. These days there is the main sim with cute little shops, several mixed business and residential, strict residence-only themed, and a couple of lush landscaped sims that I just adore. They have dancing, poetry readings, holiday parties, building classes ... love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please