Friday, September 23, 2011

JUST OUT SHOPPING

I was having fun running around shopping today and feeling a little like a slacker when I thought, why not blog what I am wearing? So here we are.

I am vrai tres picky about geometric prints, but I really do like the one on this skirt.

Repeating circles in the skirt pattern, triangles in the garments and pose, and the lime green carries through to the hair tieback and bows on the shoes. It's almost like I planned it. :)

Shirt: Whippet and Buck "I'll be a Ghost" (unavailable)
Skirt: Ibizarre "Summer Print Skirt"
Shoes: Gos "Espadrilles"
Hair: Truth "Gabriel" (color-change ribbon tieback)
Skin: Curio "Sweetheart-Rose"
Eyes: Fashism "Sunrise"
Eyelashes: Glow Studio "Innocent.eyelashes - pure"
Poses: by Long Awkward Pose

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please