Wednesday, September 28, 2011

GOLDEN

I wanted a relaxing jacket to dress down the pattern of the skirt, so I pulled a Gisaci classic trench out of my closet.

Another messy updo from booN that gives a more casual feel than most chignons, but still dressy. The golden oranges of the amber jewels and the print on the skirt have me all excited for fall.

The lovely mesh skirt is part of a new gown from PixelDolls. I love it. Try a demo to see if it fits your hips and test some poses to see how the texture stretches as you bend your knees.

Jacket: Gisaci "Primavera Mini Trench"
Skirt: PixelDolls "Tropico" (part of dress)
Jewels: EED "Kiowa" (incl. necklace not shown)(Jewelry Fair gift)
Hair: booN "PKJ371"
Hairbases: by YS&YS and booN
Skin: Your Skin & Your Shape "Terry Autumn" (at the Dressing Room)
Eyes: Poetic Colors "Fairy Eyes - Wolf Dark"
Eyelashes: Glow Studio "Innocent. eyelashes - pure"
Poses: by Long Awkward Pose

Love,
Serene

p.s. Why two hairbases? The booN hairbase matches the color of the hairpiece, but the YS&YS hairbase has a forehead hairline that I like more. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please