Thursday, September 1, 2011

I HAVE A QUESTION

Yesterday I was trying on older fashions that I still love. Sometimes I do this when I am cleaning out my closet; I eventually dispose old things whose style or construction is too dated.

And then there are the exceptions. For example, these pants. I so love these pants. I don't think I could ever throw them away ... But along comes mesh. And after seeing this picture of Achariya in Rebel Hope's new gown (in red!!) I am loving how the skirt has sculpted drapery that can fold with the avatar as she sits in her chair. It got me thinking.

So here is my question ... What older pieces of clothing would you like to see reworked in mesh to extend their life ? (In real life, I have had shoes repaired, and there was that fave skirt that I had a new waistband put on at the tailor's.) For me, I vote for the Trap Hakama pants. I would love for each leg to be one continuous piece, instead of breaking at the knee. Please please please pretty please? *begs Selos Dae shamelessly*

Jacket: Blue Blood "Suomi" (this color unavailable, includes tails not shown)
Shirt: Whippet and Buck "I'll be a Ghost" (unavailable)
Pants: Trap "Hakama"
Shoes: Lassitude and Ennui "Estampies"
Hat: Rapture "Cossack Hat"
Hair: Lamb "Teased Up" (gift)
Skin: Glam Affair "Layla Dark" (old from the Dressing Room)
Eyes: Fashism "Sunrise"
Lashes: by Exodi and Glow Studio
Eyeshadow: La Malvada Mujer "B.N. #2"
Lipstick: Glam Affair "Layla Lipstick - risque"

Love,
Serene

1 comment:

  1. I was just thinking the same thing about meshing those hakama (Trap's & Modal's). They're the sexiest pants ever for my male av.

    ReplyDelete

play nice please