Monday, September 5, 2011

OH MY YES.

I came back with my boutonniere as I promised. It and the matching tophat are garnished with lovely copper springs, cogs, dipped roses, and bits from an old clock. And an extra surprise! Not only does the clock function, but it chimes on the hour ... Perfect.

The delightful NachtMusik suit is darker and more conservative than most of the others in their shop. But you know I like the dark. I paired it with an antique but spotless cravat from To-a-T. (Had little choice because the neckcloth that came with the suit was sized for men.)

This Walking Stick I acquired on a previous Steam Hunt, and I am sure it will continue to serve me for years to come.

And oh my yes, there are new boots. Until now I have always eschewed above-the-knee-boots for the obvious flaws in their craftsmanship, but no more. Ms. Ennui has sewn these lovelies that flex at the knees perfectly, and have delicious emboss'd leather details that I cannot resist. I thank you!

(Please click on the photos to see larger detailed photos)

Suit: NachtMusik “Steamy Velvet Damask” Jacket, Corset and Leggings (Steam Hunt)
Cravat: To-a-T “Ravenswood Regency Cravat” (unavailable)
Boots: Lassitude and Ennui “Overknee Boots” (mesh viewer required)
Hat and Boutonniere: Hatpins “Spare Parts Top Hat and Boutonniere” (Steam Hunt)
Walking Stick: Oddments “VS Steam 4 Walking Stick”(unavailable)
Earrings: PixelDolls “Earrings – Bathory” (mesh viewer required)(gift)
Hair: Truth “Zaria”
Skin: Curio “:GP: Ecru-Doily” (unavailable)
Eyes: Fashism “Sunrise”
Poses: by Animazoo and Long Awkward Pose

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please