Sunday, September 11, 2011

RUSSET

I know I know, I'm not often blonde *smiles* ... but I like how the hair goes with the little bowtie in front.

The dress is all mesh, all one piece except for the bowtie. I tried it on with several child and adult shapes, and lots of bendy poses. I am impressed with the flexibility of mesh: how it bends, how it adjusts to different sizes of avatars. It's not perfect, but still I'm impressed. (Let me put on my gypsy fortuneteller turban now ...) I look forward to the future, and all the creative ways that designers will combine mesh garments with sculpted attachments in their art.

This is so beautiful. It's not perfect. But it's damn good. Please try on and take a good look at Demo models; test them with lots of poses to see whether the mesh bends in a way that pleases you. This dress has a couple of oddities; for example the ruffle on the skirt is textured on the outside, but not on the inside. I don't spend a lot of time pervcamming around underneath my own skirt, so I didn't mind too much, LOL

Frock: Violent Seduction "Persephone"
Stockings: Miel "Jane Plaid Sock Dark"
Shoes: Tesla "High Oxfords"
Hair: Lamb "Isolation"
Skin: Curio ":GP: Moonbeam Frex [Dark] Sweetheart"
Eyes: Fashism "Sunrise"
Poses: by Long Awkward Pose

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please