Thursday, July 29, 2010

FANG CANDY

It isn't exactly a ballroom, but I am waiting in it to dance.

Finally he is back ...

(I thought if I am wearing Fhang Candy I might as well be Fang Candy? I am eating up this gorgeous subtle dress that Evie put out at the Summer of Love; it seems black at first glance but it is really very dark red. There were other colors but I just had to have the Red.)

Gown: Evie’s Closet “Madeleine” (Summer of Love Fair)
Earrings: Ticky Tacky “Per la Principessa”
Hair: Waka and Yuki “Hair 37”
Skin: Fhang Candy “Aevana Sunkissed” with DeepRouge Lips (skin includes Lipsticks on 2.0 Tattoo layer) (Summer of Love Fair)
Eyes: Poetic Color “Night Rain”
Eyelashes: Glow Studio “Innocent. Eyelashes – pure”
Bite: “Vampire Bite 1” shows Ohime Takashi as the creator?
Poses: Long Awkward Pose
Location: Alpha Point

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please