Sunday, November 27, 2011

JUST FOR MY OWN AMUSEMENT

Dearest Designers please note. If you send me an outfit like this one, I shall refuse to accept any responsibility for the outcome. You have been warned.

Your kisses lift me higher like the sweet song of the choir
You light my morning sky with burning love

I'm just a hunka hunka burning love !

I still aint lost em. Yeah they love me.

Jumpsuit: aDiva Couture "Agnetha Jumpsuit"
Boots: Gos "Curvaceous Boots"
Necklace: Ganked "Darkcircle Necklace" (old)
Glasses: Gos "Custom Eyeware"
Hair: Alli and Ali "Sol"
Hairbase: Aitui "Standard Hairbase"
Skin: Ricochet "Tristan"
Eyes: Fashism "Sunrise"
Mike Stand: Pichanga "Becoming Elvis" (old Menstuff prize)
Poses: by Long Awkward Pose and included in Mike

Love,
Inotto

p.s. The jumpsuit is intended for women but hey, I think it is way more funner this way. ROTFL

1 comment:

  1. Love this! :D I too felt Elvis-esque in this outfit. Fabulous work.

    ReplyDelete

play nice please