Wednesday, March 14, 2012

SWEET INDIGO

There is such variety available at the Fashion for Life venue that I think everyone can find something they love! Today I am showing a gown from Kouse's Sanctum, which has several charity benefit items, ranging from this traditional ball gown, to other styles which have more of a fantasy or roleplay flavor.

I am still wearing the same skin I wore in the last post, but have added a lipstick option that is available to add to any of the skins in the Hygeia line. The elaborate tattoo from Plastik was a lucky draw from the Plastik gacha. I love how it dresses up the simple outfit with a feeling of Fantasy.

Gown: Kouse's Sanctum "Madison" (Fashion for Life Benefit Item)
Shoes: Lassitude and Ennui "Boudoir Mules" (texture change)
Necklace: Addiction "Radiance"
Hair: Exile "Miu"
Skin: My Dear "Hygeia" (Fashion for Life Benefit Item)
Lipstick: My Dear "Hygeia Lipstick 2"
Tattoo: Plastik "Soul Ink Reloaded Pluzi" (Fashion for Life Gacha)
Eyes: Ikon "Sunrise"
Lashes: Glow Studio "Innocent.eyelashes - pure"

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please