Monday, June 18, 2012

RETRO CHILD



Thinking back and enjoying the retro chic. I found this Schadenfreude dress at Collabor88 and I bopped over to the Artilleri sim to take pics with the retro houses. Takes me waaaay back.



When I purchased this dress I was planning to put together a sophisticated look with a patent purse and high heels, but then I noticed that in addition to the usual standard mesh sizes, the package included a childrens' sized dress, less curvaceous and a little longer than the womens' sizes. The childrens' size is the one I am wearing because I like the idea. :D There are also a couple of experimental versions that deform to your shape if you are using a particular test viewer, ... I haven't tried those yet. That will be nice for the non- 'standard' avatar shapes. I'm thinking of you, Khitten Kurka.



Dress: Schadenfreude "Downing Color Field Dress" (mesh)(Collabor88)
Shoes: Grasp "Summer Slippers" (group gift)
Doll: katatOnik "Heart Milk Doll" (gacha)
Hair: Deco "Mesh Hers Pigtails" (last 50L Friday)
Skin: Beetlebones "Karina" (old Collabor88)
Eyes: Ikon "Horizon"
Poses: by Animazoo and Lazy Places (unavailable)
Location: Artilleri

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please