Saturday, September 5, 2015

GAUNTLETS

Gauntlets Medium

I've been passing through a tight spot in my life, and I haven't been online for a while, but I'm back. I realized last night that I've been wearing this armor for a couple of months now. So I might as well photograph it right?

Gauntlets Closeup

I bought this hair a while ago. Taketomi designed it to fit inside a big cowl neck sweater, but it works really well with the standing collar of this quilted vest. :D

Vest: Remarkable Oblivion "Mercenary Guild" (gacha)
Gauntlets: Remarkable Oblivion "Azrael Gauntlets"
Monocle: Velvet Whip "Fairy Catcher Eyeglass" (gacha)
Hair: Taketomi "U.F.O SweaterHair"
Skin: Essences "Kendra"
Lipstick: Essences "Kendra Lipstick09"
Eyes: Ikon "Ardent"
Pose: by Frooti

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please