Tuesday, June 16, 2009

VISION OF ANGMAR


For many long years I had pondered what I might do should the Great Ring come into my hands, and behold! It was brought within my grasp.


In place of the Dark Lord you will set up a Queen.


And I shall not be dark, but beautiful and terrible as the Morning and the Night!


Fair as the Sea and the Sun and the Snow upon the Mountain!


Dreadful as the Storm and the Lightning! Stronger than the Foundations of the Earth. All shall love me and despair!


Oh and if you choose to visit Angmar? ... It would be prudent to take weapons.

Gown: Bare Rose “Baby Alone in Babylone” and “White Dove” mixed pieces
Headpiece: Bare Rose “Dame Noir Visor”
Ring: Sanu “One Ring” (set includes gold and black metal)
Shoes: Tesla “Jane” Night (multipack in lucky chair)
Hair: Argrace “Passion”
Eyes: Poetic Color “Night Rain”
Skin: Little Bird “CN3 Skin Elf-02
(Note: the skin looks different in SL: these pictures are post processed)

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please