Saturday, November 10, 2012

FROSTY



So I changed my place to reflect today's snowy weather. The kidster is out playing in it. I love snow as long as I can look at it from inside with a cup of hot chocolate right? But it's so pretty.



If you are living on the USA's east coast, I hope you can find a warm comfy spot out of the weather. I'm thinking about you.



Dress: Coco "Shirt Dress" (mesh)(this color is a group gift but there are others)
Boots: Lassitude and Ennui "Suede Boots" (mesh) Yummylish!
Necklace: Lassitude and Ennui "Queen's Gambit" (mesh)
Necklace: Lassitude and Ennui "Scorpio Key" (mesh)(at Zodiac)
Ring: Schadenfreude "Milk Chocolate Bonbon" (gacha)
Hair: Wasabi Pills "Amelie" (mesh)
Skin: Kooqla "Cherie" (also comes with a light brows version)
Lipstick: Kooqla "Hot (Reds) - 04" (for Cherie Skin)
Teeth: Kooqla "Ojen - Teeth" (came with a different lips pack)
Eyes: Ikon "Horizon"
Lashes: Glow Studio "Innocent. eyelashes - pure"
Poses: by Animazoo, Bang and Frooti

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please