Friday, December 6, 2013

A VERY DYSFUNCTIONAL CHRISTMAS

Dysfunctional Designs Wreath @ Expo

I'm still monkeying around with the Christmas décor over at my place. Would you like to see a couple more things I bought at the Christmas Expo? I bought two things from Dysfunctional Designs. The first is this fun and colorful wreath hanging over my mantle. My favorite thing about it is that it is scripted on touch to change the colors of the baubles and ribbon to a whole bunch of colors, so I'll be able to use it again another time with a different color scheme. This year is all red and blue green.

Dysfunctional Designs Christmas Tree @ Expo

I also picked out this pretty tree over at the Expo's Tree Lot, also from Dysfunctional Designs. Yes I'm a sucker for lavender. And flocking. And lavender flocking. :D ... All the trees at the Tree Lot are for charity, so I'll tuck this tree away with my collection. Maybe next Christmas I'll do my home up in purple.

Wreath: Dysfunctional Designs "Holiday Wreath" (texture change)
Tree: Dysfunctional Designs "Holiday Tree - RFL Edition" (other versions in their store)
Lights: What Next "Amalfi String Lights"

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please