Thursday, December 12, 2013

BRANCHINGS

Branchings Closeup

Ladies, I'm not even sure what to call these stunning jewels. They're not exactly earrings, are they? When I finally noticed that they hang from my temples, I felt stunned in a way that I usually don't feel until I'm in an art museum. It's so disconcerting. And hard core. I think the aggressive arty lashes go well, did I do it right?

Branchings Medium

Secretly I feel overdressed, but the outfit is hot and cool at the same time, and I'm ready for an Art Gallery, both to see and to be seen.

Branchings Boots

Jewels: Finesmith "Sheleg Like Earrings" (new)
Lashes: No. 7 "Clix Lashings Lashes" (Invitation Only Hunt)
Jacket: Finesmith "Noland" (new)
Boots: fri.day "River Boots" (new)
Unitard: House of Fox "Long Sleeve Unitard" (vintage)
Hair: Lamb "Witch" (vintage)
Skin: Essences "Qopi"
Eyes: Ikon "Ardent"
Eyeliner: Mock Cosmetics "Exotica Eyeliner"
Hands: by SLink
Poses: by Frooti and Marukin

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please