Friday, June 27, 2014

THAT'S MORE LIKE IT

That's More Like It - Full

Okay I still didn't get changed into my new swimsuit but I wanted to wear this dress first. It's from Bare Rose also includes a hat and an optional shoulder drape that I didn't wear cause, well it's the beach. I liked it with this up-do from Exile that you can still get at the Arcade Gacha for a couple more days. The package comes with two hairs and two pairs of glasses, all cute, what a great deal!

That's More Like It - Closeup

Dress: Bare Rose "Monica C2" (also includes purple and orange dresses)
Shoes: Essenz "Laguna"
Hair/Glasses: Exile "L.A." (at the Arcade Gacha)
Skin: Essences "Tila" (at the Dressing Room)
Eyes: Ikon "Ardent"
Hands and Feet: by SLink
Poses: by Marukin (at Collabor88)

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please