Saturday, March 24, 2018

NOT QUITE SPRING

Not Quite

We aren't quite to spring yet; it keeps alternating between cold, rainy, and warm, and I am not going to get suckered into planting things just to have them get snowed on one more time. Still, I hope we are almost at the end of sweater weather?

Not Quite Boots

I got a big ol' smile on my face when I tried on these beautiful boots by Livalle! The photo can't really show how amazing the textures are. Some of the leather is matte, some shiny, with very subtle color variations. (You don't often hear people talk about variations between black and black, do you?) Very well done.

Not Quite Closeup

And I still enjoy customizing my newish mesh head with cosmetics appliers. Today I am wearing a very nice wispy hair base and some gorgeous new lip gloss ... Lipsticks are my new guilty pleasure.

Hat: M. Birdie "Yeriel look-Beret4"
Scarf: Pixicat "Winter Scarf"
Sweater: B.C.C. "Baby Love - Knit Dress"
Earrings: Yummy "Work Pearls"
Socks: fri.day "Cozy Socks"
Boots: Livalle "Payne" (@ Fameshed)

Hairbase: Insol "Daisy" (@ Kustom9)a
Lip Gloss: Mudskin "Honey Gloss #8" (gacha @ the Secret Hideout)
Head: Catwa "Catya"
Skin Applier: Essences "Natasja"
Eyes: Song "Toki"
Ears: by Aitui
Body: by SLink

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please