Monday, October 26, 2009

WITCH'S MISANTHROPIC MUMBLES

I keep a watch from the castle at Kiamo Ko during daylight, but the night is all mine. Time to fly.

Under moonlight I am part of the land of the living, rather than tombed in a tower with no one except those damned monkeys.

Odd isn't it that I feel compelled to visit these graves and keep the company of the dead? They don't trouble me. After all the Horrors I've seen, the Tiktoks, Politicians and Educators-with-Agendas, what is frightening about a quiet pile of bones?

What bothers me are the ones whose bones lie somewhere unknown. Was the noble Goat sold over a butcher's counter? and Where is my Fiyero?

Dress/Hat: Second Wave Apparel “Wicked Witch” (also includes cape not shown)
Shoes: Dilly Dolls “Plain Janes”
Broom: Creative Insanity (from Witch AO set)
Skin: The Plastik “Halloween Skin Lagoona Scales” (part of a FABULOUS gift package)
Hair: Calico Ingmann Creations “Emily”
Eyes: Poetic Color “Night Rain”
Poses: by Animazoo
Location: Magic of Oz

Love,
Serene

p.s. Chistery and I had a little training incident. He wouldn't put me down until I threatened to make Split Pea and Monkey Soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please