Thursday, October 15, 2009

KREAMSICLE KITTY

I'm ready to go trick or treating !!

I just love these KatatOnik Kattypop purses from the Cioccolata Gatcha Festival and I had to make a trick or treat outfit from the orange one. I added some pieces to this Babydoll dress ... tights from one outfit and an undershirt to look young and sweet. The freckles help with that too don't they? The skin is an inexpensive holiday gacha from My Ugly Dorothy. And the hair is a fun staple because the colored side color-changes so you can match it with lots of outfits.

Bag: katatOnik “(black/orange) Kattypop Purse” (L$15 gacha at Cioccolata Festival)
Dress: katatOnik “(orange) S&S Dress”
Undershirt: katatOnik “(black/white) Sheer Shirt (wearing two layers to make it opaque)
Leggings: katatOnik “(black) Leggings” (from some other outfit)
Boots: katatOnik “Axis Mundi (black) Legwarmer Boots” (no longer available)
Gloves: Plastik “Annamalie Gloves”
Skin: My UglyDorothy “Halloween Skin 5” (L$50 gacha in store)
Hair: Deviant Kitties “DeeDee”
Eyes: Poetic Color “Night Rain”
Location: the Halloween Shop at DV8

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please