Tuesday, December 8, 2009

SNOWY

I went for another tramp through Spellbound Woods today and as it started to get dark I headed to the top of the next hill to watch the sun set. I pushed through a patch of tangled branches to get to the top and stopped to catch my breath. It's colder than I thought. Maybe I should have worn a coat.

But it's so beautiful, maybe I'll just sit here a while.

Scarf: anuenue “mufbon(B-turquoise)” (gacha)
Sweater: Ducknipple “Zonar Blue Hoodie”
Pants: Royal Blue “Zip Up Leggins 2” (50L Friday)
Boots: Kookie “Pomski Boots” (includes three colors of fur trim)
Hair/Hat: Argrace “Knit Beret Loose Up”
Skin: Curio “:GP: Acorn [Dark] Lovely-High Tea 1”
Eyes: Poetic Color “Night Rain”
Location: Spellbound Woods

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please