Saturday, May 15, 2010

PICK-A-NICK

I ran across this sweet little picnic basket and stopped to think what a great idea that was. So I put down my book and hung my glasses on my necklace.

Hmm today is Saturday maybe I should dig the picnic basket out of my garage. The basket got me back in the mood for floaty spring clothes and a dose of cuteness.


Shirt: Atomic “Frilled – Dirt” (hmm wouldn’t this color sell better if they called it chocolate?)
Skirt: MNK*Shop Nikukyu “Chiffon_dotskirt(beige)”
Necklace/Glasses: SiSSi “Where are my Glasses” (colorchange everything)
Bag: Picnic “Picnic Basket”
Earrings: Donna Flora “Poison Drops” (old gift)
Shoes: Scribble “Candy Flats Butterscotch”
Hair: booN “BIC128” (L$80 on sale)
Skin: TikTok “Lola Tan Blush”
Eyelashes: Glow Studio “Innocent.eyelashes – pure”
Eyes: Poetic Color “Night Rain”
Poses: by Long Awkward Pose
Photo Studio: by N30

About this hair: it's fabulous for photos but the long bits cut into my shoulders in a lot of poses. But hey I am a can-do kind of girl, so I made another copy of the hair and modified it to make all those long bits on the shoulders shorter, for everyday wear. Love it. <3

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please