Friday, March 18, 2011

TAPPED FOR LOVE

When I say tapped, I am referring to my wallet. This month's money is all gone to good causes. Usually an empty wallet makes me unhappy, but this time I feel at peace, knowing I have done what I can.

This outfit is a combination of lovely garments from Fashion for Life, which benefits the American Cancer Society, and the Pacific Crisis Fundraiser, which donates its funds to Japan through Americares ...

... and this necklace, given freely by Miss Katatonik, who only asks that we do or give something to help, without specifying what channel we should use. Whether you donate to the ACS, Red Cross, Americares, or any one of dozens of organizations who are always there to help, please, please do something. Thank you and I love you!

Sweater: Indi Designs “Cardigan Pink” (Pacific Crisis Fundraiser 100% Donation Item)
Skirt: Vanitas Vesture “Meticulous Pencil Skirt” (at Fashion for Life)
Shoes: Pixel Mode “Baby T” (Fashion for Life Donation Item)
Jewelry: katatOnik “Love Japan Necklace”

Hair: booN “ZGO223”
Skin: Curio “:GP: Moonbeam [Dark] Sweetheart-Rose 1”
Eyebrows: Curio “:GP: Sweetheart Brows-Black”
Eyelash Alpha: Imabee “System Eyelashes – begone!”
Eyelashes: Glow Studio “Innocent.eyelashes – pure”
Poses: by Long Awkward Pose
Photostudio: by N30

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please