Friday, September 9, 2011

THE DARKENED ROSE

This I why I still like to go on Hunts:

If I hadn't gone on the Twisted Hunt, I would never have found this new (new-to-me?) shop. I expect the next time I have money, I'll go back to RokumaikaN. The garments in their shop look so delicious!

A stunner. *grins*

Outfit: RokumaikaN “Chain and Rose” Suit and Hat (Twisted Hunt Prize)
Ring: Alchemy Immortalis “Foy Porter”
Boots: Lassitude and Ennui “Overknee Boots” (mesh viewer required)
Hair: booN “KED937”
Hairbase: booN “Gathered Lower Hairbase”
Skin: Cutio “:GP: Airhead”
Eyes: The Attic “Unseelie Eyes” (Twisted Hunt Prize)
Eye Makeup: Miamai “DecoShadows 01” (group gift)
Eyelashes: by Exodi and Glow Studio
Poses: by Long Awkward Pose

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please